Welcome to the "Hello World" of platformOS!
These step-by-step tutorials will take you from setting up your development environment to deploying your first platformOS site. After you get access to the Partner Portal, following and finishing the tutorials in this section should take less than half an hour.
- Set up your first site through the Partner Portal.
- Install NPM based on our tutorials for Mac and Windows.
- Install the Marketplace Kit, our CLI tool for deploying your site and communicating with the platformOS API. If you already have the Marketplace Kit installed, don't forget to update it.
- Create your platformOS codebase on your local machine. This is where you'll be doing all the coding.
- Change something on the home page and deploy your first platformOS site.
Each step includes tips for learning more: recommendations for further reading, links to our glossary and to in-depth explanations of concepts you might not be familiar with.